I. GENERAL INFORMATION
|Job Title::||Obstetrician||Manager:||Head of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department|
|Work location:||Thu Cuc Hospital|
|Room/Department:||Obstetrics & Gynecology Department||First issued date:|
|– To ensure the safety and effectiveness of the medical examination and treatment for obstetric and gynecological patients.
– To co-operate with colleagues and investors in order to achieve high business efficiency.
|1. To carry out the medical examination, diagnosis and provide medical treatment for obstetric and gynecological patients|
|2. To apply obstetric and gynecological procedures|
|3. To carry out the inpatient treatment and reproductive health counseling|
|4. To be responsible for normal obstetric deliveries and obstetric dystocia; monitor, take care of and ensure the safety of mothers and infants|
|5. To consult the Head of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department in case of being in obstetric dystocia situations|
|6. To perform duties as assigned by the Head of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department|
|7. To propogate and educate the health of mothers, newborns and birth-control|
|8. To guide and help the department nurses in professional training as well as in good behaviors|
|IV. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS|
|– Graduated medical doctor or equivalent;
– Male/Female in good appearance, good communication skills;
– Priority will be given to people who have practicing certificate;
– Fluent in English for Medicine;
– Good computer skills;
– Be active and able to work under high pressure;
– High responsibilities at work.
– To work in a dynamic environment, have opportunities for advancement and professional development;
– To enjoy satisfying remuneration policies of the Company (Holidays, New Year, periodic bonuses) and unlimited income according to the results of work;
– Competitive salary under the contract agreement, allowances, bonuses and work support amounts according to the results and job requirements, other allowances such as responsibility allowances, travel allowances, telephone allowances, depending on the job requirements;
– To enjoy insurance regulated by the Government including professional liability insurance, etc.;
– To enjoy vacations and periodic health-check in accordance with general regulations of the Corporation;
– To participate in advanced courses of professional skills in accordance with general regulations of the Corporation and the sole discretion of the Chairwoman for each period.
– Airfare ticket for a round trip on annual home leave (once in every twelve months ) : provided by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
– Expenses for obtaining Practising Certificate and Work Permit is covered by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
– Monthly rentals (of accommodation): are partly covered by the Employer as regulated in Employer’s applicable policies.
Once you have found a job vacancy or position that interests you, you can apply by sending us your Application Letter and CV to :
* Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our address: to our office: Human Resources Department, Thu Cuc International Hospital, 286-288 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
Or you can also apply online: