|I. GENERAL INFORMATION|
|Job Title:||General practitioner||Manager:||Head of the Department|
|Work location:||Thu Cuc Hospital|
|Room/Department:||Out-patient Department||First issued date:|
|– To ensure the safety and effectiveness of the medical examination, diagnosis and treatment of diseases
– To co-operate with colleagues and investors in order to achieve high business efficiency
|1. Carrying out health checksand early diagnosis then prescribe for patients;|
|2. Consulting andintroducing patients to the appropriate specialists timely;|
|3. Forecasting risk, preventing and consulting the preventive measures, and guiding on health recovery;|
|4. Recommending the interventions to improve health;|
|5. Some other professional tasks as the request of Head of Department;|
|IV. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS|
|– General practitioner or family medicalexpert
– Male/Female in good appearance, good communication skills;
– Priority will be given to people who have practicing certificate;
– Fluent in English for Medicine;
– Good computer skills;
– Be active and able to work under high pressure;
– High responsibilities at work.
|– Professional and positive working environment.
– Salary commensurate with qualification and performance.
– Full benefits, year-end bonuses, holiday bonuses, periodical health check-up .
– Other allowances for foreign doctors:
+ Airfare ticket for a round trip on annual home leave (once in every twelve months ) : provided by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
+ Expenses for obtaining Practising Certificate and Work Permit is covered by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
+ Monthly rentals (of accommodation): are partly covered by the Employer as regulated in Employer’s applicable policies.
Once you have found a job vacancy or position that interests you, you can apply by sending us your Application Letter and CV to :
* Our email: email@example.com
* Our address: to our office: Human Resources Department, Thu Cuc International Hospital, 286-288 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
Or you can also apply online: