I. GENERAL INFORMATION
|Job Title:||High-tech treatment doctor||Manager:||Head of the Department|
|Work location:||Thu Cuc Hospital|
|Room/Department:||Aesthetic Surgery & High treatment Unit||First issued date:|
|– To ensure the safety and effectiveness of thehigh technology application in treatment for patients
– To co-operate with colleagues and investors in order to achieve high business efficiency
|1. Carrying out health checksand consulting appropriate treatments in the field of high technology to customers|
|2. Directly implementing high-tech treatments such aslaser, etc as the requests customers / patients or as assigned by the head of the department.|
|3. Actively update new methods and new technologies|
|4. Guiding and training about expertise and behavior for nurses and consultants in department.|
|IV. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS|
|– Graduated medical doctor or equivalent;
– Male/Female in good appearance, good communication skills;
– Professionally Trained in the field of high technology;
– Priority will be given to people who have practicing certificate;
– Fluent in English for Medicine;
– Good computer skills;
– Be active and able to work under high pressure;
– High responsibilities at work.
|– Professional and positive working environment.
– Salary commensurate with qualification and performance.
– Full benefits, year-end bonuses, holiday bonuses, periodical health check-up .
– Other allowances for foreign doctors:
+ Airfare ticket for a round trip on annual home leave (once in every twelve months ) : provided by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
+ Expenses for obtaining Practising Certificate and Work Permit is covered by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
+ Monthly rentals (of accommodation): are partly covered by the Employer as regulated in Employer’s applicable policies.
Once you have found a job vacancy or position that interests you, you can apply by sending us your Application Letter and CV to :
* Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our address: to our office: Human Resources Department, Thu Cuc International Hospital, 286-288 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
Or you can also apply online:
[contact-form-7 id=”1693″ title=”Job”]