|I. GENERAL INFORMATION|
|Job Title:||Aesthetic Surgeon||Direct Manager:||Manager of the Department.|
|Location:||Thu Cuc Hospital.|
|Department/Unit||Aesthetic Surgery||Date of First Issue:|
|– Ensuring effective plastic surgery treatment, care and procedures.
– Ensuring good cooperation with colleagues and investors for high businessefficiency.
|1. Performing examination, consultation and treatment of cosmetic problems./|
|2. Directly performing plastic and reconstructive surgeries (breast augmentation,eyelid surgery, breast reduction, nasal surgery…)and other plastic procedures as required by the clients/ patients or as assigned by the Manager of the Department.|
|3. Ensuring adequate perioperative care for clients/ patients.|
|4. Evaluating surgical outcomes and adaptation of clients/patients to the surgery./|
|5. Completing medical reports, making treatment orders,ensuring proper patient care and being ready to perform surgery when indicated.|
|6. Frequentlyupdating advanced methods and aesthetic technologies.|
|IV. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS|
|– Be medical graduate or equivalent;
– Male/ female doctors with fine appearance and good communication skills;
– Be trained in aesthetic specialty;
– Priority given to Doctors with a practising certificate ;
– Fluent in specialized English;
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
– Able to work under pressure with quality assurance;
– High sense of responsibilities.
|– Professional and positive working environment.
– Salary commensurate with qualification and performance.
– Full benefits, year-end bonuses, holiday bonuses, periodical health check-up .
– Other allowances for foreign doctors:
+ Airfare ticket for a round trip on annual home leave (once in every twelve months ) : provided by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
+ Expenses for obtaining Practising Certificate and Work Permit is covered by Employer (Thu Cuc Hospital)
+ Monthly rentals (of accommodation): are partly covered by the Employer as regulated in Employer’s applicable policies.
Once you have found a job vacancy or position that interests you, you can apply by sending us your Application Letter and CV to :
* Our email: email@example.com
* Our address: to our office: Human Resources Department, Thu Cuc International Hospital, 286-288 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
Or you can also apply online: